Join us as we celebrate the remarkable recipients of the Dr. Rogers Prize Groundbreaker Awards. Five Canadian leaders in Complementary and Alternative Medicine have been selected by an international jury in recognition of their lifetime of dedication to patient care, often in the face of adversity. Each recipient will receive a cash award of $50,000.
Congratulations to the Groundbreaker Award Winners:
- Dr. Steven K.H. Aung, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- Dr. Jozef Krop, EcoHealth and Wellness Inc., Mississauga, ON
- Dr. Stephen Sagar, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- Dr. Donald Warren, Naturally Well Naturopathic Clinic, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Joseph Y. Wong, Toronto Pain & Stress Clinic, Toronto, ON
Award Gala Details:
Friday, February 24, 2017 | 6-10 PM
Fairmont Royal York | Toronto, ON
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Simon Sutcliffe
Former Chair of the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer & Former President of the BC Cancer Agency.
Prices are inclusive of fees and taxes.
About the Groundbreaker Awards
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Dr. Rogers Prize, the Groundbreaker Awards are a one-time award to honour those individuals whose personal conviction to pursue practices above and beyond the medical status quo prepared the way for future leaders, evocative of Sir Isaac Newton’s famous quote –
“If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”